For the expansion of a container terminal in Tanger Morocco we are looking for an immediate start
What are your tasks?
- As a Contract Manager you are the single point of contact for contractual-technical matters during the duration of the project.
- You act proactively in monitoring the rights and obligations under the contract and/or the subcontract(s).
- You inform the proper party in a timely and duly manner about any contractual rights.
- You support the project and have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Developing, drafting and executing a contract management plan
- Contract monitoring
- Management of subcontractors
- Stakeholder management and -communication
- Assistance with the billing process
- Variation initiation
- Claims management
- Document management
- You work under the guidance of the project manager
What do we expect from you?
- You have a Master's degree in Law, Economics or Engineering
- You have 5 years of experience in contract management
- Knowledge of FIDIC contracts is considered essential.
- You have a strong strategic insight and you are a problemsolver
- You are fluent in English and French. All other languages are an added value.
- You have excellent analytical skills and written communication is one of your strengths.
- You are a team player, but you are able to work independently
- You manage your workload and priorities excellently.
- You are a born negotiator
- You have strong communication and relational skills.
- You are open-minded, flexible and stress-resistant.
- You are willing to work in an international context.
• Promotional opportunities
• A pleasant company culture with motivated employees.
• A stimulating role in a stable and growing company that promotes sustainability
• A pleasant working environment that leaves room for professional development and growth
• Competitive salary
• All technological tools are in place to ensure effective remote communication and administration